To be the first choice in the markets we serve.
Guided by the power of our people, products & technology, we will consistently deliver a superior customer experience.
- Safe and respectful workplace
- Social responsibility
- Uncompromising Integrity
- Empowerment at ALL levels
- Growth of the individual and the enterprise
- Returns to all stakeholders
Your authorized Cat dealer for Central and Eastern Canada.Toromont Cat is the authorized Caterpillar Dealer in Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, P.E.I., Newfoundland and Labrador, and Nunavut. We are dedicated to supplying and servicing new and used equipment backed by exceptional product support.
- In 1961, eight private investors came together to form Toromont Industrial Holdings Ltd.
- Toromont’s first Chairman was a former governor of the Bank of Canada.
- In 1968, the company’s stock was listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol TIH.
- Toromont became a Caterpillar dealer with the acquisition of Crothers in 1993 (Ontario), followed by Newfoundland Tractor in 1996 (Newfoundland and Labrador), Powell in 2001 (Manitoba and Nunavut), and most recently Hewitt Cat and Atlantic Cat (Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and P.E.I).
- Toromont is the MaK dealer for the N.E. United States and the Great Lakes region.
- Battlefield Equipment – our rental services business was acquired in 1996 and has grown to 82 locations.
- CIMCO Refridgeration (Founded in 1913) is a leader in commercial and recreational refridgeration.
- AgWest Ltd. represents AGCO and CLAAS in Manitoba.
In 1961, eight private investors came together to form Toromont Industrial Holdings Ltd.
Toromont’s first Chairman was a former governor of the Bank of Canada.
In 1968, the company’s stock was listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol TIH.
Toromont became a Caterpillar dealer with the acquisition of Crothers in 1993 (Ontario), followed by Newfoundland Tractor in 1996 (Newfoundland and Labrador), Powell in 2001 (Manitoba and Nunavut), and most recently Toromont Cat Cat and Toromont Cat (Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and P.E.I).
Toromont is the MaK dealer for the N.E. United States and the Great Lakes region.
Battlefield Equipment – our rental services business was acquired in 1996 and has grown to 82 locations.
CIMCO Refridgeration (Founded in 1913) is a leader in commercial and recreational refridgeration.
AgWest Ltd. represents AGCO and CLAAS in Manitoba.
Choose Toromont Cat for your Cat equipment needsToromont Cat offers you the full range of Caterpillar products, equipment and parts. Our network guarantees you will receive your parts quickly, and our specially trained Cat equipment technicians will offer you a Service par Excellence recognized throughout the industry.
Since 1925, Cat equipment has a reputation for its quality and durability. Caterpillar is the world's leading manufacturer of equipment destined for industries such as construction, mining, forestry, agricultural, transportation, warehousing, paving and that related to diesel and natural gas engines and industrial gas turbines.
With a dealer network in over 200 countries, Caterpillar is at your service everywhere in the world.
Visit the Caterpillar Website
Heavy equipmentToromont Cat offers the complete range of Cat equipment. No matter the application, whether you work in the forestry, mining or construction industries, in paving or landscaping, from the smallest to the largest, we have the piece of equipment to suit your every need.
EnergyToromont Cat Energy Division specializes in the design and assembly of generator sets, including turnkey control panels and transfer switches. We develop solutions adapted to gas (natural or biogas) and diesel generator sets, as well as to marine and industrial applications.
TrucksCaterpillar spent hundreds of hours on the road asking customers to describe the ideal truck. Our design team rode alongside drivers and gathered input on everything from specs and comfort to visibility and performance. And now we’re introducing the only vocational truck worthy of the Cat® name: the CT660.
Material HandlingNo matter what your industry is and what your material handling and storage needs may be, we will find the option that suits you best. Toromont Cat has the most complete line of products in the industry, and our specialized advisors will be happy to find the material handling or storage system that works best for you.
Health and safety, our priorityAcross Toromont Cat, Health & Safety is more than a Priority – it’s a way of life. Each and every day, we must create a workplace that fosters and protects the Health & Safety of all our Employees, customers and suppliers. This commitment is fundamental to our success and deeply integrated within our Company Values.
- Life is precious and must be protected at all costs.\
- Injury prevention is our Number 1 Priority in the workplace. All accidents can be prevented.
- Zero Accidents is our objective and is achievable with the collaboration of engaged people.
- Health & Safety is in everyone’s best interest. Everyone is responsible for respecting, reinforcing, and continuously improving Health & Safety.
- Our commitment extends well beyond the workplace as Health & Safety is just as important at home and everywhere else.